Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To help my own blog...

I created another blog to post links to interesting sites I have found. That way, I can keep the photography blog clean looking and true to the photography side of things :)

http://interestingsitesforyou.blogspot.com/



----

Here's the other gift my hubby bought me for my birthday! It's an MP3 player to match the one he bought for himself about a month ago... I hadnt ever seen one in person or knew how they worked so I was never interested in them, but I liked his and told him I was going to steal it because it matched my cell phone. Now I dont have to take his away from him ;) *ha, ha*


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 friendly comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips