Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter. - Ansel Adams

Monday, August 25, 2008

Visited the Louisville Zoo

On Saturday (the 23rd), I went to the Louisville Zoo (here in Kentucky) with my husband, our son and my parents. It was the first time my husband or son either one had ever been to a zoo, so I was really excited to see how they reacted to everything. They looooved it! My husband liked the penguins best of all and our son loved the monkeys (he calls them 'ooh-ahhs' b/c that's the sound they make; cute, huh?!!!).

So, just wanted to share one image I took while there. Played around in PS with it and here's the result (I gave my other camera to my hubby to get some photos and he took waaaay more than me; he says he hates it, but I caught him enjoying it ~woohoo, I converted him!):

Photobucket

0 friendly comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips